The guidelines below detail the data protection policy of the Mercury Healthcare International group of companies (“the Group) with regard to personal data provided on its website.
The Group respects your concerns regarding the confidentiality of personal information and data provided by you. By providing your personal information and data, you consent to the use, analysis and, where applicable, disclosure of such information by us for purposes associated in particular with your requests for our newsletters, press releases and recruitment messages. Consequently, we encourage you to read this policy carefully. This Data Protection policy applies to all personal data provided by you on our website.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The Group may collect personal data via its website from users requesting documents, subscribing to our newsletter or press releases, or creating an account in the candidate area of the website’s Talents section.
2. RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE DATA AND TO OBJECT TO DATA PROCESSING
You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of such data. You may exercise this right at any time by writing to the following address:
– For personal data provided in relation to the newsletter, press releases and document requests:
Mercury Healthcare International, Inc.
600 17th Street, Suite 2800 South Tower
Denver, Colorado USA 80202
or via our contact form.
3. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE COMPANY
3.1 Purpose of data collection
The Group collects your personal data via its website for the following purposes only:
– managing subscriptions to our newsletter and press releases (subscribe/unsubscribe procedures),
– sending documents requested via the website,
– sending information about the company and its activities as well as, subject to your consent, publicity or marketing information.
Mandatory information (principally first name, last name, address and email) must be entered in the information fields marked with an asterisk in data collection forms. If these fields are not completed, we are unable to provide the services outlined above.
3.2 Retention of data
Data is retained for a period appropriate to the purposes for which it was collected:
– Data collected for the purpose of managing subscriptions to our newsletter and press releases is retained for as long as your subscription remains active. We undertake to delete all data within a period of three months following cancellation of your subscription.
– Data collected in relation to document requests is retained only for the period of time required to send out the requested document.
3.3 Data recipients
The Group is the recipient of the data.
The Group has put in place security and privacy measures at Group level to ensure an adequate level of data protection irrespective of the geographical location of the Group company that is the recipient of the data (inside or outside the European Union). To this end, the Group has implemented Binding Corporate Rules.
The Group will only share your personal data to a third party if:
– You have given us your prior written consent to share such information,
– The Group is required to share such information with third parties in order to provide the service you have requested,
– The Group is required by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to provide it with such information.
For the purposes of technical management of the storage of your personal data in accordance with our recruitment policy, your data will be stored on a centralized basis on servers hosted by our provider, based in the the USA.
3.4 Data security and privacy
The Group has made every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
The technical and organizational security measures implemented, in particular with regard to information systems, are compliant with the state of the art.
However, the company does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns visitors of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet.
4. “SEND TO A FRIEND” and “SHARING” FUNCTIONALITY
You can send information that you find interesting to your friends via the sharing icons at the bottom of the screen on our website. Sender and/or recipient data is not saved or recorded.
6. CHANGES TO DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The Group may make changes to its Data Protection Policy. We will ensure that you are informed of such changes, either via a special message on our website, or via a customized notice, for example when we send out newsletters.